Over the Counter
- Pain Medication
- Cold and Allergy Medication
- Vitamins and Supplements
- Oral Health Products
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- First Aid Items
- School and Office Supplies
- Infant Care
- Hair Care
- Shower and Bath Items
- Sunscreen and Bug Spray
At South Central Pharmacy we are committed to providing you with medications that meet your unique health needs. Sometimes, patients require medications to be blended in a specific way. This process is referred to as compounding and it is necessary for a variety of reasons, including:
- To change the form of a medication from a pill to a liquid, or gel.
- To prevent an allergic reaction by removing a non-essential ingredient such as dyes, sugar, lactose, or alcohol.
- To provide a specific dosage of a particular ingredient.
- To add flavor to a medication that is otherwise difficult for a patient to ingest.
We are proud to offer Pet Care including supplies, medications, and compounding. The practice of compounding is becoming a popular solution to veterinary problems. Your pharmacist can provide specialized prescription services to veterinarians in the treatment of almost all animals. Compounding can also make medicating animals easier, as the medications can be prepared in the form of flavored chews or capsules that animals accept readily. When you have a need for compounded medication, trust the experts at South Central Pharmacy to provide the appropriate medication in the form, dosage and formula of ingredients that’s right for you.